Travel Funding Information
Travel support will be available to qualified applicants on a competitive basis. APPLY EARLY as funds are limited! Travel awards are not available for International students or those currently studying in the central Ohio area.
Applicants will be considered for funding based on the following criteria:
- Apply early (funds are still available)
- Academically competitive
- US Citizen
- Plans to start graduate school in Autumn 2018
- How you contribute to the *diversity of the College of Engineering as a result of your experiences or a demonstrated commitment to it
*As outlined in our Strategic Plan, diversity in culture, ethnicity, and background are essential for the health of the engineering disciplines. The demand for engineering talent is so strong that it cannot be satisfied without the fullest participation.
Awards can range based on how well students meet the criteria above, but will not exceed $500. Travel support will be rewarded as a reimbursement following the event and can help cover student's hotel stay, airfare, mileage, or other travel expenses. Receipts will be collected at the time of the event.
- Details on reimbursement process will be sent prior to event.
- Students will be notified of their awarded funds at the time of acceptance to the event.
ALL ATTENDEES will receive an application fee waiver for their first choice of graduate programs at The Ohio State University!
To stay up-to-date on deadlines, application instructions, and when the application is available to the public - be sure to join our MAILING LIST!